sábado, 21 de março de 2015

Where is the sun That shone On my head The sun in my life It is dead It is dead Where is the light That would play In my streets And where are the friends I could meet I could meet Where are the girls I left far behind The spicks and the specks Of the girls on my mind Where are the girls I left far behind The spicks and the specks Of the girls on my mind Where is the girl Where is the girl I loved all along The girl that I loved She's gone She's gone

os portugueses estão de facto melhor ....dantes estavam mais doentinhos
"Loquitas :3 Te AmoQuieroAdoro mi BFF del almaaa :3"
Loquitas colonthree emoticon Te AmoQuieroAdoro mi BFF del almaaa colonthree emoticon

ãlguns portugueses estão MAIS EM BAIXO ...logo nem todos estão melhor 
E pofto que nam feja Ha de ser bem assentada A obra dos chapins largos: A linhagem dos fidalgos Por dinheiro he trocada. Vejo tanta misturada Sem aver Chefre que mande: Como quereis que a cura ande Se a ferida esta danada e se só sara nabais está tramada

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário